Saturday 4 May 2013

The glitz and glamour of head wraps

So I notice that the head wrap is finally acceptable not only in Africa but internationally.It's a piece of hair accessory tied round your hair.If you are having a bad hair day,you can hide under the head wrap and still look very trendy and gorgeous in it and to achieve that gorgeous look,use big accessories.Big earrings or you opt for a big neck piece so as not to look sickly or dull.
Tying the head wrap can be a bit tricky but there are loads of tutorials on YouTube to help you master the art.Trust me,it's fun.I've got a few lovely pictures here and I also want to put some people up for a challenge.I f you are not shy and you feel you can tie the best head wrap,send your pictures in NOW!Let's catch some weekend fun.*wink*













International celebrities adorn head wraps too

J-Lo

Tyra Banks


Monica
Solange Knowles
 
Tried mine out and I got this(below).So what do y'all think?Can you tie a head wrap better than mine?Sure?If you are reading this,get in front of the mirror,tie and send it in now!ASAP!I will definitely publish it.Anyone up for the challenge?(touna98@googlemail.com)


9 comments:

  1. this is interesting.love all d wraps.beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was goin 2 send my Picts but I tried several times e no just gel. Doesn't look good as all the above :(

    Hunny bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao...pele.check YouTube for more tutorials

      Delete
    2. Lol at hunny bunny. I almost did but on a second Thot make I no go disgrace maiself.but I think I tied it well,I like ur blog

      Delete